- Generally, only females rise, but if you'd like to have a backwards
flight, with females fighting over your male, we'll consider it.
- Dragons must be fully grown, obviously.
- They must be from a legitimate agency, not a click-and-take agency.
- They must have a webpage with their stats.
- Pernese dragons only please! If you have a rare Pernese [a color not
of the basic five: gold, bronze, brown, blue, green] they ARE allowed to
rise/chase, but the majority of their offspring will follow the five basic
- Females/males cannot be rising/chasing at another agency until the
flight/clutch here has hatched. The only exception is if they are
participating in a Frenzy elsewhere.
- Male dragons may chase as often as they'd like, but only one female at
- Please make sure the sizes correspond - don't chase an overly large or
overly small dragon if yours if on the other end of the size spectrum.
- The female will choose who wins the flight. I will decide the number
of eggs. The flight story is optional, and can be written by the rising
female. If you'd rather I write the flight story, or forego the story
altogether, feel free to request so.
- Pre-mated pairs are allowed to fly, just let me know in the form so we
can by-pass all the riff-raff and get straight to the clutch.
Pretty simple, right? Forms are below.
them to me!